[SATLUG] A Cyber-Attack on an American City

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 23:25:34 CDT 2009

Early as in having limited information in some areas. To me parts of the
text read like a developing news story - one written progressively as
the story emerged. Additional details may be available after reports are
prepared and carefully leaked, perhaps years hence, but not enough to
change the basic lesson of his observations.

In this case it isn't necessary for something like a full NTSB airplane
crash investigation. It's enough to know that some systems that should
not have failed did so, and that certain critical infrastructure was a
very soft target.  --Don

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Tourist tongues on
fire over tacos at Mi Tierra. I watched HS bands glitter in the dark