[SATLUG] free printer

rsuberg at satx.rr.com rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Sat Apr 25 20:32:18 CDT 2009

Is anyone in need of a printer?  I have a HP OfficeJet 710 that works the last time I used it, but it needs new ink cartridges.  Print, scan, fax, copy, and as I recall, the whole thing is Linux compat.  I just don't have a need for this one anymore, since I got a bigger one that connects strait to my network ( I think the 710 can be as well with an external network adapter)

Please contact offlist to reduce traffic.

rsuberg (at) satx dot rr dot (and you know the rest)

Richard