[SATLUG] dtv antenna

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:14:54 CDT 2009

so cool Jeremy.  I want to try this too if I can figure out how to do it..I
can see the picture somewhat but don't understand how to make it..plus
eyesight is too bad to see that well!

I have an antenna, but I don't get PBS either, in fact it's omnidirectional
and I still have to move it around to get the different channels from time
to time.  I don't get 35 at all I guess because the transmitter is in Medina
Lake.

Hope to eventually get PBS when the switch happens tho becase I miss it.
cheryl

Ingenius idea btw!  Going to pass it around...thank you!