[SATLUG] power supply replacement

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Wed Apr 29 23:04:16 CDT 2009

Enrique Sanchez Vela wrote:

> my kid's computer got busted so I used mine to keep hers running, now I my linux playground is dead, I am looking for a cheap power supply to replace it.
>
> here are the details:
>                    HiPro HP-M1854F3P
>                    IBM FRU# 24P6883
>                    IBM PN# 24P6882
>
> I'd like to see if anyone has a spare/idle one collecting dust and is willing let it go for some cash.

I went here
http://justpowersupplies.com/hipro-hp-m1854f3P-power-supply.htm

and looks like simple small form factor standard unit with the old 20pin
single power connector. I have the larger size 20 pin P/s but dunno if i
have the small one or not, I will look in the shed tomorrow to see. What
is the watts rating on yours or your daughters maybe one will work just
for cost of UPS I live 90mi N of Houston Bedias. but Ups was here today, lol
herb