[SATLUG] power supply replacement

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Thu Apr 30 01:34:09 CDT 2009

I have a similar power supply, though the one I have is rated at 150W
rather than the 185W on your original.  It was an HP replacement power
supply that never got installed.  If you want to give it a shot let me
know off list and we can arrange for you to pick it up.  No charge
unless you want to spring for coffee.