[SATLUG] Alternate Meeting Location for August Meeting?

Rod G rodcis87 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 12:27:34 CDT 2009

I am wanting to attend for the 1st time too...can someone please tell me the
location...time...and date.  Thanks

On Aug 2, 2009 12:13 PM, "Marc Ripley" <misteratomic at gmail.com> wrote:

Previously mentioned on the list some one indicated the possibility of
an alternate meeting location due to construction at SAC.

Any news on this?

I'd like to start going to meetings but find it difficult to attend at
SAC because I'm unsure of the parking arrangements for
non-staff/students.
I attended once by taking the bus but it was a little bit too
adventurous on the ride home.  Since the routes have changed, it's
even less of an option for me.

Thanks for any updates.

Marc