[SATLUG] [OT] Disney's A Christmas Carol Train Tour

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 2 13:22:12 CDT 2009

This should appeal to any number of folks on the list, so I'll risk
posting this crass commercial message with the excuse that it's free to
see this event. I apologize if it's been advertised everywhere, I only
saw it in another online forum.

Disney has taken the behind-the-scenes look at the making of "Disney's
Christmas Carol" (in theatres Nov. 6), built it into a train, and taken
it on tour. The train will be in San Antonio on August 14-16 down at
Sunset Station. "A Once-in-a-lifetime Attraction and it's all for FREE!"

The movie has a good director and cast. On the other hand it's Jim
Carrey in 3D.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/christmascaroltraintour/

Anyway, the technology is sponsored by HP there's probably some Linux in
there somewhere.  --Don

--
Migraine: All the fun of a hangover without the bother of
getting drunk.