[SATLUG] Google Voice details...

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:21:53 CDT 2009

Why don't you make that suggestion to them.  They are wanted suggestions
from their user GVoice site.

I got my invite and signed up last night.  Very impressive features and
excellent call quality.

Is there a way to have their voice mail pick up on my landline number or
only on the number I chose from them.  What I did choosing the g number was
searched for the number closest to my landline number...

Thanks c,