[SATLUG] Linux Petitions

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Thu Aug 6 23:37:32 CDT 2009

 A petition that made Microsoft apologize? Okay I'm as anti-microsoft as
the next Linux user lol (well the average one) but what they've done,
though questionable was still legal and I can't really blame them for
business practices that are well, good for their business. If there's
issues than well, it's not directly with them.