[SATLUG] Google Voice details...

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:29:21 CDT 2009

You're very welcome John

I got my invite abt the same time as you and signed up.  UI haven;t
initiated a call from the PC yet, only from my landline which is really
nice!

They say you can make free ld calls from any phone but I haven't tried that
yet either.  Let me know if you would like the instructions on how to
initiate calls from your landline or any phone like they say...you can also
check your voicemail and perform other functions in their system by just
dialing you GVoice number from any phone then hit "*."  You will get the
menu.  You only need to puch a couple more things on your phone after that
if you want to make a LD call from it.