[SATLUG] Alternate Meeting Location for August Meeting?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:40:43 CDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Marc Ripley<misteratomic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Previously mentioned on the list some one indicated the possibility of
> an alternate meeting location due to construction at SAC.
> Any news on this?
> I'd like to start going to meetings but find it difficult to attend at
> SAC because I'm unsure of the parking arrangements for
> non-staff/students.
> I attended once by taking the bus but it was a little bit too
> adventurous on the ride home.  Since the routes have changed, it's
> even less of an option for me.
> Thanks for any updates.
> Marc

AFAIK we will meet at SAC per our website.  I have parked
for numerous SATLUG events in the Nail parking lot and only
received one ticket which I took to Steve Kolars, and he got
it fixed with the campus police.  He advises us to put a sign
on our dashboard saying "Attending SAC sponsored event
in the Nail Center".   See you on Wed evening.

Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA