[SATLUG] Google Voice details...

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:44:55 CDT 2009

I'm sorry I don't have a cell phone.

I did try something else they said you could do over the weekend..You can
call from any phone anyplace which is mighty cool.  I msde a GVoice call
from my mom's house...the call quality is awesome no matter which phone pr
location you call from.

To place a call from another phone, you just dial into the GVoice system,
which is you G number.  Hit * to get to the menu to check messages or option
2 is to place a long distance call.  Hit 2 then it will ask for your PIN
number, after than just dial the area code and number you want to call...Do
NOT dial 1 plus area code and number...just area code and number...