[SATLUG] Meeting Wednesday night / SATLUG Shirts.

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Tue Aug 11 14:53:55 CDT 2009

Hello all,

A reminder that the meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 7pm.
Howard has graciously agreed to bring in live cd's of some new
distributions so we can see how they compare.

I also will have the SATLUG shirts with me at the meeting.  There are
4 pkgs I am mailing to out-of-town folks this week.  (Matt, Mike
Sullivan,Brad, Geoff that means you)  Ouf of everybody else, let me
know if you won't make the meeting so we can make arrangements to meet
this weekend or next week.  (Please use the president email address &
respond off-list)

Sorry for taking so long.  Things are finally beginning to settle down
& I can now have a chance to take a breath.

Jim