[SATLUG] Meeting Wednesday night / SATLUG Shirts.

Jim Wells jfw5cpa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:34:39 CDT 2009

Yes you.  I am going by the post office this week & getting the shirts
mailed out.  God, things have been a bitch with my grandmother the
past two weeks.  She fell out of the wheelchair a week ago last Friday
& split her head wide open.  Instead of just stiches she has STAPLES
holding it shut.

Mike, did you have as many problems with your mother?  Or am I just
having it worse?  Have a great day my friend.  Am hoping to get on HF
this weekend sometime.  Who knows, maybe I'll manage to hear YOU on
the air.

73,
Jim