[SATLUG] Meeting

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:35:39 CDT 2009

No one gave me a call, but I remembered anyway.  Yes, miracles do happen.
Parking will not be a problem tonight.  You should have your selection of
parking spaces--there are no night classes tonight.  We will be meeting in
the basement--I will put signs up.  We will be back in the lab where we met
for years--right across from the elevator.  We may want to be in the parking
lot to catch the Comet Swift-Tuttle just before moon rise.  See y'all
tonight.  Jim, if you are going to be there tonight please bring my shirt.

Steve

--
()    ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\    www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments