[SATLUG] Google Voice details...

tsuehpsyde tsuehpsyde at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:58:00 CDT 2009

GV Mobile is available in Cydia, fyi. Also, you may want to look into using
this with Prowl if you have an iPhone:
http://github.com/mikeyk/googlevoicenotify/tree/master

<http://github.com/mikeyk/googlevoicenotify/tree/master>Uses Prowl to send
you push notifications about having voicemail or SMS so you can open up GV
Mobile and reply back/listen to the voicemail.

Also, worth noting as well:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/voice/thread?tid=00a93855af6943b4&hl=en

<http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/voice/thread?tid=00a93855af6943b4&hl=en>Send
people to your Google Voice voicemail instead of using your carrier's.

-Jim Bair