[SATLUG] Google Voice details...

Enrique Sanchez esanchezvela.satlug at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:36:12 CDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Luis Garza<luis at luisgarza.com> wrote:
> You can go to google.com/voice.  Click on call.  Enter in the 10 digit phone number.  Select HOME.
>
> What it will do is call you at home.  Once you pickup, it will call the 10 digit phone number.
>
> Sorry about the top post.  That's how yahoo does it.

that is why I was wondering where the problem was, I've been forced by
gvtc to own a land line for which I pay just the basic dial tone, I go
to google voice, enter  number I want to call and select my home # as
the destination, my call is crystal clear and for free.

one little detail, I just was spamed on my phone and I believe it came
from google voice, not sure if it is part of the EULA or not but if it
continues, I will drop GV as I mostly use the landline to call in toll
free conf numbers and I would have to find a different way to call
non-toll free #s.