[SATLUG] Google Voice details...

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:31:45 CDT 2009

they give you the option of changing your google voice number on your main
account page if you want Geoff.

when I signed up and went looking at all the phone number options they gave,
I did the "search feature" before choosing a number with google.  I wanted a
phone number closest to my landline because it is easier to remember for
everyone.  ended up I got the same last 4 numbers as my landline..c