[SATLUG] Google Voice details...

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:38:10 CDT 2009

att offers "naked dsl" but they won't tell you abt it.  you have to prod
them.  that's good for folks who don't want or need a landline but want dsl.

I have a basic phone (land;one) and dsl as well.  the gv is great for me!
so far, I haven't received any spam from them.

I was curious if you guys know any work arounds for folks wanting gv but
have a dial up connection?  2 sisters have dial up...I have some ideas to
try for them...thanks c