[SATLUG] NoSquint Firefox add-on

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:16:24 CDT 2009

Ho you guys..

Another friend told me abt this add-on and it appears to be very helpful for
sight impaired ppl like me and Herb.  Maybe you know someone who can benefit
from using it too.

Now that I'm dealing with corneal disease as well as retina disease it is
making it a lot easier for me to still be online...

you can read abt it here...

I added it via tools>add-ons in Firefox...c