[SATLUG] NoSquint Firefox add-on

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:35:04 CDT 2009

thanks for the info Brad.  I didn't know these things abt it.  I am just
trying to figure out a way I can still see text online...I love to read and
research things.

I see NoSquint says it's Beta..

I don't know how to use the zoom feature you're speaking of.  I really do
appreciate your help..cheryl