[SATLUG] Online white board.....

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sat Aug 15 15:22:31 CDT 2009

Your could look at the Opera Unite Web Browser.  It has a function
called the frige which lets you leave messages in the same manner as the
Facebook Wall.  If however you are looking for a on the cheep white
board look into the Wii White board. Its a DIY hack using the Wii
controller to create a pretty decent white board.
http://johnnylee.net/projects/wii/

Todd