[SATLUG] SuSE Studio

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 09:17:55 CDT 2009

Anyone else sign up for this?

www.susestudio.com

It basically enables you to setup your own customized distro (SuSE based).  You can get it in a hard disk, vmware, live cd, xen images.  I signed up a while back and received my invitation to try it out.  My server needs to be updated so I'm putting together a bare bones server iso.  I have mysql running and their software online lets me upload my mysqldump and it will dump it into my newly created distro.  I'll create the mysql accounts online and pretty much do some small changes and have my server up and running.   I'm still creating it so I dont know much else to type.. check it out if you get a sec.

-Alex