[SATLUG] Re: My Linux Blog

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 10:33:47 CDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:08 AM, Christopher
Lemire<christopher.lemire at gmail.com> wrote:

Mr. Tavi Tales, you out there in cyber SATLUG Land?
http://www.blogger.com/profile/17559967444616903844 ??? I replied to
your comment about Opera using Tor. Reply back and let me know if you
are still interested. Soon I will cover using Tor in the Gnome Proxy
Settings for all apps. This should be similar if you are using KDE.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.