[SATLUG] 1st question - RAID5 quit - Short tests completed

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Mon Aug 17 11:19:57 CDT 2009

Sam, Thanks for the response.  I can't do anything with it until I get home this evening anyway, so waiting is a requirement regardless of anyone's response!

I can order a new 250 gb HDD & probably have it here by the weekend - probably a little cheaper now, too ;+)

Ok, I now return to my regularly scheduled workload!

David Labens
San Antonio, TX