[SATLUG] 1st question - RAID5 quit - Short tests completed

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Mon Aug 17 13:03:54 CDT 2009

Jeremy, at the very least, I need to order a new HDD to be able to do that.  In either event, I'll need a new HDD, and ordering it tonight will get it here about Friday, unless I want to spend the big bucks to either buy one here (if they have the same model #) or pay for express shipping.  I GUESS I should call Altex to see if they have one!

David Labens
San Antonio, TX