[SATLUG] My Linux Blog

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:58:09 CDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM, redpill<toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 17:37 -0500, Christopher Lemire wrote:
>> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Todd W. Bucy<toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
>> > your blog gave made me wonder if there was a way to dynamically change
>> > the color of the a font when it is in danger of blending into a
>> > background image. i.e the white on Tux's tummy makes your font color
>> > difficult to read.
>> > anyone have any ideas? or has this idea already been hacked?
>> >
>> > Todd
>>
>> I'd like to know as well. It's not the first time I've ran across this
>> issue, and prolly not the first time for many web developers, so
>> there's got to be a solution out there somewhere.
>>
>  a couple of links that might be helpful in this area
>
> http://www.marcofolio.net/webdesign/use_a_custom_font_on_your_website.html
>
> http://www.bigresource.com/FLASH-dynamic-font-colour-sMIhfUF1Ea.html#vRJfTJid6G
>
> unfortunately at first look you may have to use flash in order to do
> this which may make it more trouble then its worth.
>
> Todd

I appreciate it Tod. I will have a look into it very soon. I am going
to go ahead and bookmark the links. Thanks. Just had a busy day,
lifted a lot of weight at the gym (powerlifting) and had to get an
ambulance for my friend.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.