[SATLUG] My Linux Blog

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:58:09 CDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM, redpill<toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 17:37 -0500, Christopher Lemire wrote:
>> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Todd W. Bucy<toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
>> > your blog gave made me wonder if there was a way to dynamically change
>> > the color of the a font when it is in danger of blending into a
>> > background image. i.e the white on Tux's tummy makes your font color
>> > difficult to read.
>> > anyone have any ideas? or has this idea already been hacked?
>> >
>> > Todd
>> I'd like to know as well. It's not the first time I've ran across this
>> issue, and prolly not the first time for many web developers, so
>> there's got to be a solution out there somewhere.
>  a couple of links that might be helpful in this area
> http://www.marcofolio.net/webdesign/use_a_custom_font_on_your_website.html
> http://www.bigresource.com/FLASH-dynamic-font-colour-sMIhfUF1Ea.html#vRJfTJid6G
> unfortunately at first look you may have to use flash in order to do
> this which may make it more trouble then its worth.
> Todd

I appreciate it Tod. I will have a look into it very soon. I am going
to go ahead and bookmark the links. Thanks. Just had a busy day,
lifted a lot of weight at the gym (powerlifting) and had to get an
ambulance for my friend.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.