[SATLUG] First question - RAID5 quit working - cable swap & retest

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 18 11:55:04 CDT 2009

David Labens wrote:
>I'm just wondering what the steps are for wherever we're going next.

When I get off work tonight I (or someone else before) will look at the
--examine and --detail for the drive and array (which I think you've
posted) and see if it looks like the third drive can be safely relinked
into the set.

At that point we ask <voice="eastwood">"Do you feel lucky?"</voice>
  --Don

--
Enterprise software fault, warp core dumped.