[SATLUG] Jobs

James Tiner jtiner at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 18 13:30:00 CDT 2009

Hey guys,

I don't know if I should post this here, but I'm gonna anyway! ;)

I just heard of a job with a company that does support for the judicial
branch. It requires Linux admin and Informix experience.

does any one know of someone with that experience?

Unfortunately (I say so because I'm a constitutionalist/libertarian),
the only job growth in the near future will be in the government sector
so this would be a good place to go for some job security.

let me know off-list if interested and I'll get you the contacts.