[SATLUG] Re: Blog Typo

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:04:56 CDT 2009

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Use GnuPG with Firefox : http://getfiregpg.org (Version: 0.7.8)

On 8/19/09, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,  I enjoyed your blog - good work!
>  The typo is my instead of by in the following passage:
>  "I suggest everyone read the O'Reilly book Mastering Regular
>  Expressions 2nd Edition, by Jeffrey E. F. Friedl.
>  This is my far not a complete and definitive guide; so go download a
>  cheatsheet."
>  Best regards,  Howard
> --
>  Howard Haradon
>  San Antonio, TX  USA

Thank you Howard for the feedback. You are welcome to click the follow
button at the top of my blog using your gmail/google account. I will
notify the author of that article or fix it myself.

Have a good day.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.