[SATLUG] Re: Blog Typo

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:04:56 CDT 2009

On 8/19/09, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,  I enjoyed your blog - good work!
>
>  The typo is my instead of by in the following passage:
>  "I suggest everyone read the O'Reilly book Mastering Regular
>  Expressions 2nd Edition, by Jeffrey E. F. Friedl.
>  This is my far not a complete and definitive guide; so go download a
>  cheatsheet."
>
>  Best regards,  Howard
>
> --
>  Howard Haradon
>  San Antonio, TX  USA

Thank you Howard for the feedback. You are welcome to click the follow
button at the top of my blog using your gmail/google account. I will
notify the author of that article or fix it myself.

Have a good day.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.