[SATLUG] 1st Q? - RAID5 quit working - Cables swapped & retest results

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Wed Aug 19 15:45:07 CDT 2009

Jeremy, that was actually option 2.  I guess the formatting didn't come
through.  I hadn't considered that it would be stripped.  Sorry.

Yes, I'm figuring just replacing the damaged drive & having the
system do the rebuild.  But, I've got VERY limited knowledge of this,
and someone else may look at the test results and recognize other red
flags that I may be missing.

David Labens

San Antonio, TX