[SATLUG] 1st Q? - RAID5 quit working - Cables swapped & retest results

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Wed Aug 19 16:53:51 CDT 2009

Jeremy, I appreciate your guidance.  However, I don't remember if I
need to do any kind of formatting on the new drive before I try to add
it in.  I'm not even getting the drive till tomorrow, so I'm not in
"mad-rush" mode, but don't want to ask in the heat of the install!

David Labens

San Antonio, TX