[SATLUG] Cool XCSSA Photos and Videos from a Few Random Meetings (including this month's "cooler bot"!)

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Aug 21 00:41:24 CDT 2009

For those who didn't make it to month's XCSSA meeting, here's a video of
Fredrick's cool RC-robotic drink cooler!  It was a real treat:
	http://xcssa.org/photos/XCSSA_2007-2009-MISC/video/dscf1048.flv.html
	(literally!  we drank from it... and then inspected it's guts!)

If you're an XCSSA list lurker and have never actually been to an XCSSA
meeting, these photos from a few random meetings and are a great
representation of what we're all about and the kind of stuff that we're into:
	http://xcssa.org/photos/XCSSA_2007-2009-MISC/

Other photo from years past are here:
	http://xcssa.org/photos/

Cheers,

Tweeks
p.s. We also have coo l-shirts, hats and stuff:
	http://www.cafepress.com/xcssa
	(finally!  after 10_ years! ;)