[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:09:15 CDT 2009

Can anyone recoomend a computer repair shop that ay be able to get this
system I built with the parts Herb sent going reasonably?

Or, can you recommend someone who sells those goverm,ent refurbished
systems?

I would love to have a decent system again.  The one UI'm using now is great
for email, but I am bored only bneing able to do that...

Thanks in advance..c         I