[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Sun Aug 23 15:23:09 CDT 2009

Cheryl,

I can't personally vouch for a repair shop, but have heard good things about Altex Electronics - tho I've never heard of anyone having a Linux desktop getting service from them (I think they did sell the Asus eeepc with Linux).  Their parts prices are just ok, tho maybe a little cheaper than Best Buy.  Newegg.com is lots cheaper, if you can wait for delivery.  If you have a dba, go to PC Wholesale (Isom near 281) and open an account with them - they're the cheapest I've found in town.  Good luck!

David Labens

San Antonio, TX