[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:30:46 CDT 2009

thanks David//O'll gibe them a call.  All the parts I installed are new and
I can't figure out why the system will not boot or give me a splash screen.
Hopefully it's something simple I missed.

I bought my new IDE cables at Altex and they were cheap!  THANKS AGAIN
cheryl
if nothing else discount pc has been advertising govt refurbished pc's
cheap.  could get one in  a few months..

y vouch for a repair shop, but have heard good things about Altex