[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Sun Aug 23 16:57:20 CDT 2009

Cheryl Holmes wrote:
> thanks for the info...not sure what I can do yet, but if it costs too much
> to get thisd one going, I'll have to get one of those cheapy government ones
> in a few months...c

Perhaps a solution here would be for someone to pick the box up and take
it to the next meeting and get it tuned for Cheryl. The system she is
speaking of is an ECS-PT890T-A _v1.0A mobo with intel 3.2 775 (this
exact CPU holds the worlds record being overclocked to 8000) it is set
on this board at 200x4, it has 4GB of DDR-2 really fast RAM and an reg
IDE 60gig HD, the graphics is the PCI-express Nivida (8200 I think) and
the HD had Ubuntu 8.04. I installed on that rig before I shipped it to
Cheryl. It is lightening fast and I had a clear as a bell screen. I had
it running here for 3 days and nights and I upgraded the CD install with
over 350 upgrades, So it had a burnin working flawlessly.  Her problem
is she cannot see and has something honked. It is a really hot box,
Would be a perfect box for Cheryl.
Herb