[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 19:40:46 CDT 2009

and I love the config on this new box too!  It's a deam machine for me!  I
really want to get it up and going for me here.  I know there's nothing
wrong with the equipment, it's alll new.  I bought new IDE cables for it at
Altex too...I just can't figure it out ...It would be awesome if someone on
list would get 'er going.  I could have smeone bring it to them!

thank you again herb for the awesome machine..sooner or later i will get it
going...c