[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:56:25 CDT 2009

thanks todd..i know the ram is corerrect..herb had this system running for
several days, kind of a burn in test before he sent me the parts that i
assembled.  i will play with the ram yet and see if i can get into the bios
to chk boot order etc too.  i need to get into the bios, i know that!

thanks! c