[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 21:46:58 CDT 2009

ooooppssss

I just remembered something..a month or so ago when I was trying to get it
working, I may have left a CD in it..I had changed the boot order back then
to CD first.  I need to plug up the CD and DVD and chk if there is a CD in
it..then get into the bios, change the boot order back to HD and try it
again fiorst...ok?