[SATLUG] Fwd: My Contribution to Linux

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:41:52 CDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <p.echols at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: My Contribution to Linux
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions"
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>

Christopher,

Interesting project.  I'll be interested to see how it develops.  One
thing you might consider: A light colored font over a dark background
is stylish.  The same font over light colored parts of the background
are very difficult, if not impossible to read.  For clear reading of
an entire line, there is only the space between angry penguin's head
and the window-moth he's going to squash.  That will ultimately drive
away your readers if they grow tired of it.

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: