[SATLUG] computer repair shop or

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Mon Aug 24 00:48:22 CDT 2009

Cheryl, there is a tiny little hole in the front of the CD/DVD drives.  Straighten a paper clip & gently poke it straight in there, then push on it.  It will open the drawer without having to power up or anything.

But, if you're getting NOTHING on the screen, it's probably not the disk in the drive.

David Labens

San Antonio, TX