[SATLUG] Fwd: My Contribution to Linux

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:09:04 CDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Bruce Dubbs<bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Christopher Lemire wrote:

Ok, sorry for going overboard.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.