[SATLUG] Fwd: My Contribution to Linux

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:41:19 CDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Geoff<geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote:
> Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> Christopher Lemire wrote:

I'll keep it on the Ubuntu Technical Disscussion list. It's getting
lots of attention there!

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.