[SATLUG] CONFIGURING THE WIRELESS NIC ON DEBIAN 5.0

Alejandro herrera alex1009dgo at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:43:36 CDT 2009

HELLO I HAVE ON MY HP PAVILION 6000 LAPTOP THE NEWEST VERSION OF DEBIAN (5.0). I DOWNLOAD THE KDE-CORE WITH THE apt-get command. ALL IS WORKING JUST FINE EXCEPT THE WIRELESS NIC ON KDE. HOW CAN I MAKE IT WORK?? I HAVE LOOK AT A LOT OF TUTORIALS ON LINE BUT UP UNTIL NOW I CANNOT MAKE IT WORK THE WIRELESS NIC THAT LAST WEEK WAS WORKING PERFECTLY ON UBUNTU 9.0. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OR POINT ME AT THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
REGARDS