[SATLUG] site template question - how to not have to use a db backend for a website

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 04:36:56 CDT 2009

I was using a css template I had found online... then I customized it to
suit my needs better. I wanted to do something different, and I wanted to
have more flexibility. I may well want to use a db on the production site,
but for now I have a little time to do testing. If you look around, Ubuntu
has a program like this in it's repository, it's called flatnuke (
http://flatnuke.netsons.org/). I can understand the Italian enough to check
it out. I'm looking at how I want to present information, now I need to
figure out the technologies I want to use, that's the key.

Daniel