[SATLUG] Test Message #2 : Computer Show

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Tue Aug 25 07:37:20 CDT 2009

Test Message #2

I tried twice to do a 'new' message about the Computer Show on the 29th.  I did not receive them.  This one is being done as a reply.

Please remember the show, and that by supporting the vendors there we get our table donated.

The last message I got from the show is that there is a minor change in the people running the show, and that with the increase in what Live Oak is charging them, the vendors will see about a 30% increase in the table costs.  I know the increase is real as it impacts the two model train shows I am involved with the same way.

Nathan