[SATLUG] CONFIGURING THE WIRELESS NIC ON DEBIAN 5.0

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Tue Aug 25 08:43:34 CDT 2009

HELLO I HAVE ON MY HP PAVILION 6000 LAPTOP THE NEWEST
VERSION OF DEBIAN (5.0). I DOWNLOAD THE KDE-CORE WITH
THE apt-get command. ALL IS WORKING JUST FINE EXCEPT
THE WIRELESS NIC ON KDE. HOW CAN I MAKE IT WORK?? I
HAVE LOOK AT A LOT OF TUTORIALS ON LINE BUT UP UNTIL
NOW I CANNOT MAKE IT WORK THE WIRELESS NIC THAT LAST
WEEK WAS WORKING PERFECTLY ON UBUNTU 9.0. CAN ANY ONE
HELP ME OR POINT ME AT THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
REGARDS