[SATLUG] CONFIGURING THE WIRELESS NIC ON DEBIAN 5.0

Louis Warnholtz scs at WIREWEB.NET
Tue Aug 25 08:52:42 CDT 2009

--- scs at worldlinkisp.com wrote:

From: "scs at worldlinkisp.com" <scs at worldlinkisp.com>
To: satlug at satlug.org
Subject: RE: [SATLUG] CONFIGURING THE WIRELESS NIC ON DEBIAN 5.0
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:43:34 -0400

HELLO I HAVE ON MY HP PAVILION 6000 LAPTOP THE NEWEST
VERSION OF DEBIAN (5.0). I DOWNLOAD THE KDE-CORE WITH
THE apt-get command. ALL IS WORKING JUST FINE EXCEPT
THE WIRELESS NIC ON KDE. HOW CAN I MAKE IT WORK?? I
HAVE LOOK AT A LOT OF TUTORIALS ON LINE BUT UP UNTIL
NOW I CANNOT MAKE IT WORK THE WIRELESS NIC THAT LAST
WEEK WAS WORKING PERFECTLY ON UBUNTU 9.0. CAN ANY ONE
HELP ME OR POINT ME AT THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
REGARDS
Need more info, from the CL enter:  lspci -n   and share
this data with us.

Lou