[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - ddrescue 3rd round - CMP'd

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Tue Aug 25 11:32:04 CDT 2009

Sam, THANKS!!!

Since the system finished the upside-down attempt before I woke up this morning, I turned the drive on it's side & started it again before I left.  I don't expect any different results, but at this point I figured it couldn't hurt.

I'll check it later.

HOW do I confirm that all 4 disks have a proper SuperBlock?

David Labens
San Antonio, TX